The 5 Corners snowmobile club meeting was called to order by President Scott DeRuyter.
The secretary’s report was approved as read.
The treasurer’s report was approved as read.
Trails-We used all the funding right away because of the good year. Went into supplemental. New signs and stakes were ordered. GPS on groomer, the $250 came out of funding but will not anymore. Landowner lists were handed out, let Bob know any changes.
Tucker-The hood is painted, will paint the cab tomorrow, should be put back together in the next 3 weeks. Scott wants to take a picture with the old and new tucker for the club's 50th anniversary this year. We will send out an e-mail to schedule the picture.
NKM-AWSC is putting in a harassment policy because there is so much arguing at the AWSC meeting. The workshop is in the Dells in October.
· Please pick up raffle tickets to sell, we have 250. Terri moved to give the 2 top sellers a Chissy’s gift card, seconded by Tim. All in favor. Raffle tickets need to be turned in by the start of the November meeting
· 50th Anniversary-Some ideas brought up, open house at Kim’s, possibly in Feb so trails could be open, beer and lunch, invite past members and landowners. Another was a dinner at Chissy’s for members and landowners. Amy offered to help
· Tucker-Was sold in 3 days, for $11,000
· AWSC convention in the Dells Oct 22-24
· Snow Show in Milwaukee Oct 15-17
· Judy redid the website, let her know if it is all right
· Apparel- Should we get some with the club 50yrs with the logo. Dale will ask Shari if she will put it together
· Bridge by Stoney Creek, will put on new decking, make it 2ft wider.
· Trail may need to be a little wider for the new groomer and trimmed higher, Ongna woods will need work
· Sheboygan Falls had there 50 years this past summer, a picnic in the park, invited landowners and members
· Chuck’s bridge-needs a new West approach, Falls club said it will be done by the end of September, we will see
· Trail to Hingham-could be awhile, need to talk to all landowners, it will run through Camp Riversite, Dave will look into it
Erich moved to adjourn the meeting, seconded by Andy. All in favor